05 October 2005

Got Myself an 8" The Other Day...

And boy, was it goooood or what? *wistful sigh*

._.

Cake, I mean. Tiramisu, to be precise. From Tiramisutra, that is.

I had ordered this one, and I loved it from the very first whiff of it (when it was still in the box) to the very first lick (off the plastic knife) and to the very last moist mouthful.

God, I almost spaced out there recalling the taste and smell of it. I like it so much that I've been considering making it a monthly must-order. (Monthly and not more regularly only out of consideration for the wallet. T_T)

I got to know of Tiramisutra via Popagandhi, and I ordered because of those evil, evil people who gave favourable comments on that same page. But those evil, evil people sure know their tiramisu well.

I don't know which one I should order next. I want to try the other flavours but I also badly miss the original one. Yes, already! I want more!

*deleted a sentence containing the words 8", mouth fridge, in, want, I, another*

2 Old Comments:

Hahah. Cool now I can post links to get people to try something before I buy! :P

Glad it was good,though.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2005 10:50:00 PM  

First w left a comment. Now teh popagandhi too. Wheee~

Thanks for stopping by. (That's to both of you.) =p

Meh, it's still about 3 more weeks before it counts as another month (so I can order again).

By Blogger TKY, at 10/06/2005 02:39:00 PM