10 September 2005

Is It Teh Rabbit?

I was about to delete this e-mail from my Junk Mail folder when I noticed the URL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I thought it was a weird URL for the kind of product it was selling so I visited the site. (No, seriously, that was the only reason why I took a look!)

Anyway, can anyone confirm for me if it really is the one in "Sex and the City", that it really is as advertised on the site?

Like Chun? You said you watched it and I think you have the entire series, so go watch Season 1 Episode 9 very closely (and slowly maybe) and tell me the answer!



Nah, I don't think it's the same one. Too many ripoffs out there!

2 Old Comments:

ahh. i don know! don dare to click on the link! does it have many pop ups that stick? or sexually explicit pix??

By Blogger berrychoco, at 9/11/2005 08:58:00 PM  

Haha XD

It's a perfectly clean and safe site. Just shows the product (in a box too!), the price and some paragraphs extolling its merits.

By Blogger TKY, at 9/12/2005 07:15:00 AM