21 September 2005

Ghost? Where got? #1

I've always had the worst luck in seeing anything remotely supernatural. Well, some would call that good luck (at least my mom would) but I beg to differ. I have to see them for myself before I would believe they do exist. As such, I want to see them...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There's been at least 5 incidents in which friends saw/heard something but I didn't. -_-;;; In fact, I didn't have an inkling that anything was out of the ordinary, and they faithfully abided by the rule of "If you see it, don't mention it; pretend it isn't there." So I only got to hear about it like a day or many, many days later that anything transpired at all.

So let me tell you a story stories of what happened. One story per blog entry.

File No. 39882 a.k.a. Incident #1

This happened in high school where every class stayed overnight at the school (some sort of camp thingy but I don't remember the details) in their own classrooms.

Now, my classroom had two doors on the same wall, like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Notice that each door also has a pretty big glass panel so we usually can see our discipline mistress peeping in and stuff.

So anyway, it was late and no one was supposed to be out and about. My whole class was inside talking. And apparently, some peeps noticed this shadow in the gaps below the doors that made it seem as if someone was walking past the doors. Walking past quickly. Walking past a few times. And each time -- walking past without a single sound of footsteps.

Unfortunately, I wasn't in a position to bear witness to it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, X marks the spot. That was where I was, with my back against the wall, rather happily oblivious to what the majority of the class was seeing. So lucky, riiight?

2 Old Comments:

I saw I saw!! It was freaky!!!

By Blogger berrychoco, at 9/23/2005 01:57:00 PM  

Argh, you saw it too!

By Blogger TKY, at 9/26/2005 08:23:00 AM