20 August 2005

It's actually not easy maintaining a blog, especially after that knowing some friends do read the rubbish that I write so I can't laze (well, not as much), and I almost feel a need to blog every now and then (despite a lack of content, and then I end up simply throwing in a link or two).

And, knowing that some friends do read, I can't blog about certain things, like how much I want a rabbit pearl... uh, I mean, a dictionary.

Being quite a homebody now, I can't blog like Xiaxue. Even if I weren't, I can't too; I can't do her type of humour. Incidentally, it was teh acquaintance who introduced me to her blog (first blog I ever read), and I was crazily reading it for a period of time, namely going through her archives when I didn't have a PC at home yet (with 97% of the reading being done at Internet cafes and the rest on my cell phone with WAP!).

Now, if I could possibly emulate any blogger, I guess it'd be either Kenny Sia or Popagandhi. Kenny's entries almost always elicits a few good, loud laughs, while Popagandhi... *sighs wistfully* writes beautifully.

Some of my favourite entries (from most recent to older ones) from her are as follows:
  1. Our Favourite Pastime

  2. How Not To Shock Me

  3. You Can't Come Home Again

  4. They Can't Take That Away From Me

  5. The Eight Ages of A Woman
And with that, I conclude this entry. I'd be off now for some Conquer Online or sleep or maybe even *gasp* work.

UPDATE: I have such good timing. I had to pick a time when Popagandhi is going through an overhaul to link to her posts. So yeah, the list of links above don't work, for now. But... http://www.popagandhi.com/ still works, so surf on there.

On the right, under "Browse: By Category", click on "travel" or "women" if you wanna find the posts that I listed.

3 Old Comments:

Blogging a Confession: Harry Potter isn't the only kids' book I read
The other night over dinner, some friends and I started comparing books. "Have you read Eragon yet? The sequel is out on Tuesday!" My son thinks Eragon is better than Harry Potter, and he reads and re-reads ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a make fast cash money site/blog. It pretty much covers make fast cash money related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/2005 11:57:00 AM  

Wow, what the fuck is with all these spam? >_>

By Blogger TKY, at 8/21/2005 06:31:00 PM  

"It's actually not easy maintaining a blog, especially after that knowing some friends do read the rubbish that I write"

Want me to stop reading? :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/21/2005 07:02:00 PM